To say that I LOVE holidays is an understatement! I love them all... Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day... etc. So, I plan months in advance of how to introduce each holiday to my Bubby. After all, it is his first year experiencing all of these fun traditions! And... there are sooooooooooo many holidays in the spring that I am looking forward to! First, Valentine's Day, then Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, and MY VERY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My To Do List is as follows:
Valentine's Day... check!
St. Patrick's Day... check!
Easter.... still working on it!
My bubby is too young for eggs, chocolate bunnies and the like, so I've been trying to figure out what the Easter Bunny will bring him. While searching for great basket stuffers I came across the CUTEST basket! I couldn't resist...
His is the one in the middle... and of course it says Connor, not Jacob. So far I have a book for his basket... Peek-A-Boo Peter Rabbit. Bubby LOVES peek-a-boo! I LOVE getting him a new book for each holiday too. He LOVES to be read to. Let's hope he keeps of love of books later... it will make teaching him how to read soooooooo much easier ;o) If you have any great ideas for Easter basket items for a 9 month old, let me know!

You are an inspiration, that fact that you are thinking so far ahead to Easter lol! Seriously, I need to be a mommy like you when I grow up lol! I love the Easter basket! PBK? Tucker was about 6 months last Easter. One thing he really liked was a stuffed duck dressed up like a rabbit that danced and sang when you pressed his foot. Matter a fact, he still plays with that thing! Happy shopping, Easter Bunny! ;)
ReplyDeleteYes, PBK! LOVE THAT PLACE!!! That's a great idea! We had a dancing Santa Clause that he LOVED! I'll have to look for an Easter version! I was looking for a baby bible too, and finally found one at Barnes and Noble.
ReplyDelete