Connor ABSOLUTELY LOVED his first Valentine's Day! He had a great time, as you'll see in the pictures below. :)
First, Connor and Daddy surprised Mommy with Valentine's Day cards! This one is from my Bubby! I'm sure you can tell it was from him since the corner of the card has been chewed on! LOL. He even helped his Daddy write on the card! James then surprised me with a Valentine's Day outing! He secretly arranged for Connor and his Nana to spend some quality time together while we went to the movies! This is the first time we have been to the movies since Connor was born! It was about time! hehe! We saw Adam Sandler's new movie, "Just Go With it." It was hilarious! I highly recommend it! Wasn't that sweet of James to plan a date for us!!!!
Isn't it cute?!?! From my little boy!!!
This is where Connor helped Daddy sign his name. James later informed me that it was mostly Daddy signing while Connor tried to chew on the pen! he he!
Then Bubby got his first Valentine's Day card and goodies from Mommy and Daddy! Is this not the cutest FIRST Valentine's Day card ever?!?! Look at the baby monkey in the diaper with a paci!!! Too cute!
He loved reading, I mean eating, his card!
Connor's card for Daddy! He helped Momma sign his name! Look at his little hand reaching out to give Daddy his card!
So ADORABLE!
I struggled with what I should get my Bubby for his very first Valentine's Day! He's too little for candy, so I settled on books! When looking for the perfect Valentine's Day books, I couldn't decide which of these I like best, so I got him all 3! LOL. That's okay, because he LOVES books and being read to! I got him 3 books all about how much we LOVE him! He got "Mommy Hugs," which is about baby animals and their mommies. Then, he got "Daddy Kisses," which is all about baby animals and their daddies. Lastly, (and my personal favorite) was "Love from my Heart to a Sunggly, cuddly Little Boy." It is the sweetest book! I think its Connor's favorite too! ;o)
Here is my little stud muffin modeling his Valentine's Day outfit before we are off to daycare. He knows how to work it! lol
I LOVE this one. It is so funny! Look at that face he's making and how he's pulling up his pant legs! Eat your hearts out ladies! HAHA
That's right. He's my little hunk-a burnin' love. I'm sure all the ladies at daycare were fawning over him! LOL
HAPPY FIRST VALENTINE'S DAY BUBBY!
YOU ARE THE BEST VALENTINE EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment