Check out my little Uof L Cardinal:
Look at me sit up and play!!! :o)
Don't you want to squeeze those cute little chubby cheeks!?!?!
Eyebrow raise in full effect. "What is this thing in my face???"
Totally uninterested now! LOL
Look at those cheeks! Momma can't get enough!
Let me help you with that, Mom! I bet cameras are tasty!
***I would just like to say, on the note of weight, that my baby is perfectly healthy. Some people have made comments to me hinting that my baby is overweight or overfed. Usually I don't say anything, but I currently feel in the mood to vent. :o) First of all, my doctor is the only one qualified to make that judgement. What many people do not know is that Connor started out over the 100th percentile for weight when he was born. Not only has he decreased a few percentage points so that he is actually on the charts now, but he is also proportionate to his height. My doctor would be more concerned if he was the 97 percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. My nephew, Tyler, was just as chunky as Connor, but once he started moving (crawling, walking, etc) he really slimmed down. So, Connor will too. What IS important is that my baby eats a healthy diet. I have made sure to give him as much breastmilk and healthy, organic foods as possible. I'm even making some baby foods!!! I know, shocker!!!! LOL So, before you judge me, or my baby, make sure you are qualified to make that judgement. Or, better yet, we could all support each other as we raise our babies and accept that while we all parent differently, we all have the same goal. ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment