Monday, August 26, 2013

Liam Andrew is 16 months old!!!!!!!!!


Happy 16 months, Baby Boy!
Here's 16 things we are just loving about you this month (plus one to grow on!!)
  • You just love your brother.  You have to follow him everywhere he goes! When you see him you just light up because you are so excited to see him!
  • YOU ARE WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally moments after I posted about your 15 month updates, you took your first steps!!! Now, not only are you walking, but you are climbing! You try to climb on EVERYTHING! We have really had to be on our toes watching you!! LOL You can officially climb onto the couch, your brother's bed, the end table, the kitchen table, and on momma & daddy's bed.  It is a full. time. job. watching you! ;)
  • You LOVE playing outside in our sandbox!
  • You insist on pointing to everyone's bellies.  And you have to lift up their shirts to do so.  Haha!
  • You do not like grass.  Or kiddie pools with 3 and 4 year olds in them. :)
  • You are a piglet.  You eat. And eat.  AND EAT.  It costs a small fortune to keep you satisfied! Your favorites right now are crackers, baby food pouches, chips, apple slices, and basically anything someone else is eating! :)
  • You LOVE it when your daddy plays the guitar for you.
  • You bust a move anytime you hear music.
  • You believe the Cozy Coupe car is YOURS.  If your brother goes anywhere near your car, you flip out on him! We are working on sharing! ;)
  • You will, however, share with momma and daddy! Especially your food.  You get a kick out of making us eat your food (even when its got baby slobbers on it!)
  • You love your play kitchen.  You cook little meals and even pretend to eat them.  Momma has to pretend to eat them with you.  :)
  • You are, first and foremost, momma's boy.  But as a close second, you are papaw's boy!
  • You are a talker!!! You have been saying so much lately.  Today you pointed to daddy's truck and said tuck(truck) and then immediately pointed to the garage door and said door!  My baby is growing up so fast!  You say so many new things each and every day.
  • I love asking you questions because your comprehension is unreal! I can ask you where people or objects are, and you always point to them with a big grin on your face like you know you are so smart! ;)
  • If I make kissy sounds at you, you'll walk over and lean in to give me your forehead to kiss! LOL
  • You are a nosy rosy!  Anytime I unload the dishwasher, put clothes in the washer, put things away in cabinets, or any type of chore, I have a little person on my heels "helping"! hahaha!
  • You are without a doubt, the sweetest and smartest little 16 month old EVER! I know I'm a little biased because I'm your momma, but I just can't get enough of you!!! You are such a positive little light in our lives and we are beyond blessed to have you in our family! We can't wait to see all that you will do next!
A sweet moment between brothers! :)

We DEFINITELY need to cut back on our tv time! LOL

Our sweet boy WALKING with daddy!

??? Hahaha!

The best part about the pediatrician's office?? The chairs.

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!

First steps documented!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!

Already multi-tasking!!! Walking and talking to Elmo on the phone!

We love you so much, baby Liam!
Happy 16 months!
We love you to the moon and back an infinite number of times!
Love, 
Momma and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment