Saturday, January 14, 2012

Updates on Baby Liam and Pregnancy 2!


Baby Liam is thriving and doing well despite the challenges that have been thrown his way!  He has taken on fifths disease and it looks like he is one resilient little man!  This week at our weekly appointment with the high-risk doctor, they evaluated his anemia and took measurements.  His anemia levels were still in the 1.2 range.  I'll take it!! This is still considered the normal to mild range.  We have at least 3 more weeks to see the high-risk doctor.  Our doctor feels that by then we will be in the clear!!  We have been so appreciative of everyone's prayers for our precious baby boy and we ask that you please continue to keep praying for him!

This week I was 23 weeks at our appointment.  Liam was estimated to weigh 1 lb. 9 oz which would put him in the 65th percentile for his weight!! Looks like he's headed in the same direction as his big brother! Only time will tell if this Momma is going to have another 10 lb. baby! lol


Pregnancy Updates!!!
  • Today, January 14th, I'm 24 weeks 2 days! Over half-way there!!! 
  • I've officially joined the 20-lb club! That's right, I hit the 20 lb. weight gain mark! Ugggg!  I'm determined to keep weight gain within the recommended 25-35 lbs, though!  It will be hard, but I think I can do it! 
  • Acid Reflux has hit me hard this month! (groan!)
  • I feel pretty good most days! (Thank goodness!)  Just a little tired here and there.
  • "Occasional" cravings for milkshakes! lol
  • Liam is on the move! I love feeling his kicks and flips all the time!
  • Officially wearing maternity clothes... I still have 2-3 pairs of regular pants I can squeeze into with the belly band, but that probably won't last much longer! lol
  • Next "regular" OB appointment is my glucose test! Say a prayer for us that I don't have gestational diabetes! We DO NOT need that on top of everything else!
  • "Nesting" mode hits me every now and then! I'm ready to get this house organized for two little ones!!! lol
  • Here's the belly pic... FINALLY:
Liam Andrew at 24 weeks :)  We can't wait to meet you baby boy!


Look for more updates on baby Liam and Momma soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yah! We're so ready to meet baby Liam! Glad to hear you both are doing well :) Love reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is on the up and up!! <3

    ReplyDelete