Saturday, January 28, 2012

First Glimpses of Little Liam! :)

At my high-risk OB appointment this week, the ultrasound tech took some 3-D shots of our sweet little Liam! We were beyond excited to get a first glimpse of his adorable little face!

He had his little hand up by his face! How sweet!


This next pic is so cute! Liam always kicks up a storm when he has to have ultrasounds to check on his anemia.  I'm sure the poking and prodding gets on his nerves. He scrunched up his little face like he was going to cry! I guess the ultrasound tech was annoying him! lol  Poor little guy!




I think my baby boys look sooooooooo much alike based on these ultrasound pics.  I think Connor and Liam have the exact same nose!! Look at these two pics and see if you agree!!



Same nose!!! :)  What do you think???



No comments:

Post a Comment