I'm 11 weeks and 2 days exactly placing my due date on May 3rd. However, the ultrasound dated me for May 2nd.
Does this mean baby is already measuring large?? 10 pounds was REALLY tough last time! I'd be super thrilled with 9 1/2 pounds! LOL
I'm exhausted. I could literally sleep for 24 hours straight. I'm sure of it.
I've been very lucky when it comes to pregnancy symptoms in both of my pregnancies. No morning sickness. I mainly have food aversions and bloat! :/
HOLY FOOD AVERSIONS, though!!! I CAN'T WAIT for these nasty food aversions to subside! Pretty much EVERYTHING sounds disgusting! There are very few things I can eat without wanting to puke! So, needless to say, thank goodness for prenatal vitamins because my diet is terrible! I can't look at a vegetable and meat really grosses me out right now. I pretty much live off of peanut butter and milk. The more bland, the better!
I have a major sweet tooth this time.
My only MAJOR craving so far is vanilla milkshakes. With Connor, it was spicy Cheetoes.
I lost 6 pounds because of food aversions, but then gained it back! So I guess "technically" I haven't gained anything yet. Don't worry, I'm SURE that will change real soon!
Did I mention that I'm exhausted?
Baby's heart rate was 131 at our ultrasound around 6 weeks. At 11 weeks, baby's heart rate was 160. Any predictions on gender?? :)
We keep getting asked what we want. My answer is THIS BABY. We want this baby that God has given us... be it a girl or a boy. It would be awesome to have a girl so that we have a boy and a girl, but we'd be soooooooo happy to have another beautiful, healthy boy as well.
The Chinese birth calendar predicted a boy for my pregnancy with Connor and is predicting a GIRL for this pregnancy. We shall see! ;)
Yes, we already have names picked out! :) No, I'm not telling! You'll have to wait until December when we find out the gender! ;)
My birth plan is to have a natural delivery without the use of pain medications. I will totally need your prayers for that one! I ended up delivering Connor without an epidural, so hopefully I can muster up the get-up and go to do it again.
We also keep getting asked if this is it for us. The answer is we are undecided. We'll see how two goes! :)
I almost forgot to mention that I'm really exhausted ALL THE TIME! ;)
Lastly, my Bubby is super excited!!! He is going to be such a great big brother!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment