Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Break :)

Wonderful fall break has arrived!!! Unfortunately, our fabulously fun plans are on hold until we all feel better! That's right, the Shacklett house is under quarantine while we all recover from our colds! :(  I have been washing sheets and going crazy with the Lysol hoping to shorten our visit from the cold fairy.

Check out my little trooper enjoying a snack of grapes and cheddar bunnies!  Can you tell he doesn't feel good?



I know what your thinking... what happened to his face?!?!?!?!  Well, those are Bubby's toddler battle wounds.  Here's an up close:

The left forehead bruise is from gracefully tripping over his fire truck, and the right eyebrow/cheek bruise is from running FULL SPEED into the door frame! Ouch!  I think I may need to invest in padding for my walls!  These battle wounds don't seem to phase Bubby one bit, though!  Check out that grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment