These are probably my two FAVORITE pictures of you and me during our hospital stay. I'm sure it's obvious that I was absolutely smitten with you!!!! I just couldn't get enough! I literally didn't sleep at all the first 3 days because I just couldn't put you down! I loved feeling you breathe, smelling your sweet baby skin, and feeling your soft, velvet, baby hair! I just could NOT get over how perfect you were in every way or how it was possible to love someone SO much that I had just met! :)
And now, here you are, my sweet, sweet 3 year old. You are such a beautiful boy inside and out. You are so intelligent, funny, lovable, challenging, entertaining, and mischievous all in one! Ha!! Our little family would be so incomplete without you!
Look at you patiently awaiting your birthday cake!!!
So, how do we celebrate 3 whole years??? Well, with a huge water slide, of course!!! We celebrated with a close-knit family party, as we traditionally do. To say you had a BLAST with your cousins, is an understatement!!! :)
Awesome action shots!!! ;)
Ryan has officially joined the "grown up" club! No participating in the water slide for this 18 year old! lol He decided to "supervise" instead.
After everyone was thoroughly worn out on the water slide, we grilled out, visited, and then topped off the hot summer night with cake and ice cream!
You were so funny, you kept saying, "That says Connor!! C-O-N-N-O-R!" lol!!
You LOVED it when we sang happy birthday to you!
Your party was nautical themed! Anchors, life preservers, crabs, and sail boats!!! Your shirt turned out soooo cute!
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY SWEET CONNOR!
We love you to the moon and back an infinite number of times!















No comments:
Post a Comment