Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my big sister, Jennifer!
Today would have been her 43rd birthday.
 
Our first picture together on the day I was born!
 
There are so many things I loved about her... and miss!  She had the most beautiful singing voice. She was beautiful inside and out.  She was selfless.  She was a great person.  She was an amazing mother, daughter, sister, and friend.  I promise to post more about her so my boys can read and learn about her when they grow up! :) There isn't a single day that goes by that I don't think about her and wish for her to be here with us.  She would have been so excited to have all these sweet little nephews and it absolutely breaks my heart to know that my boys will never be able to spend time with her here on this earth.
 
Happy Birthday, Jennifer!
I love you and miss you more than words could ever describe!
 
 
Our last picture together... taken in September 2008, just 3 months before she went to Heaven.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment