1. Connor has learned how to clap! It is absolutely precious and he really gets going when he's super excited about something!!! Check it out:
What makes it super adorable is that he doesn't clap palm to palm yet. He claps hand over hand! hehe! This picture doesn't do the cuteness factor justice!
2. Connor is OFFICIALLY saying "ma-ma!" I can't even tell you how much this made my day... my week!!! He will even repeat "ma-ma" after I tell him to say it! Needless to say, Ma Ma was very excited about this new development! Hopefully soon he will connect "ma-ma" to the real Ma-Ma! On a separate note... Why is it that babies always say "da-da" first???? Connor has been saying "da-da" for months... and the Da-Da's always think it is SO HILARIOUS that babies say "da-da" before "ma-ma!" I'm sure it has something to do with the syllable "da" being easier than "ma." hehe! I don't have a picture or video of this yet. It's on my to-do list though! Instead, I'll share some of "Ma-Ma's" favorite recent pictures! :o)
This is my "what is that!?!?!?!" face.
Ma Ma LOVES these BIG blue eyes!
This is my sweet Bubby, mid-giggle!
Ma Ma LOVES this onesie! If any of you know the Justin Timberlake song, "I'm bringing Sexy Back," then I'm sure you think this is hilarious too! "I'm bringing chubby back! Those girls won't know how to act!" LOL!!!!!!!!
3. Bubby OFFICIALLY has his first tooth! (I feel like I'm saying officially a lot in this post, LOL!) That's right... we have our first chomper! Connor was super fussy in church on Sunday. So, I took him back to a Sunday school room to feed him and let him play. Well, this didn't do much to improve his demeanor. I was thinking he may just be really tired. He FINALLY fell asleep in the truck on the way home. 3 1/2 hours later (yes... you read that right! 3 1/2 hours!) he finally woke up from his nap. If you know Connor, then you know 3 1/2 hour naps are unheard of. I kept checking on him to make sure he was breathing! LOL! Anywhoo, he woke up with a TOOTH! I've tried to get of picture of this toofer, but he has been very uncooperative so far. I'll keep trying! On a good note, one tooth through, and ONLY about 20 more to go! LOL!
4. Bubby's personality is really starting to shine at 7 1/2 months old! He absolutely cracks me up all the time! One of his new favorite games is to throw his toys off of his exersaucer and then to look and see where they land. It is so cute how he looks over the edge of the exersaucer to see where it landed... then, of course, he looks up at you with those big puppy dog eyes as if he is saying, "Mommy, please pick up my toy for me so I can throw it on the ground again." Check it out:
Isn't this too cute!!??!!
5. For Christmas, one of the gifts from Connor's Mamaw was a hamster in a ball that rolls around on the floor. He thinks it is HILARIOUS!!! He cackles and giggles out loud and watches where he goes! It is priceless! I'm sure he will be crawling after him soon! Here is Connor's new friend:
Oh... the hamster is NOT REAL... I repeat... NOT REAL! LOL
Dear Connor,
We all love how you keep us entertained and on our toes! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! We LOVE watching you grow up! WE LOVE YOU BUBBY!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
Owen actually was saying "ma-ma" for the longest time before he ever said "da-da". Now he says "dada" whenever he's in a good mood and playing and he says "momma" whenever he needs soothing!
ReplyDeleteI love your blogs and pictures!